If you have a user account at BenzList.com that is linked to your Facebook account, you may request the deletion of your data from Facebook by following these instructions:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the “Settings & Privacy” menu and select “Settings.”
- Select “Apps and Websites” from the left-hand menu.
- Find “BenzList.com” in the list of apps and websites and click “View and edit.”
- Click “Remove” to delete the app.
- Check the box next to “Also delete all posts, photos, and videos on Facebook that BenzList.com may have published on your behalf” to delete all data associated with your BenzList.com account.
- Click “Remove” to confirm the deletion.
Please note that it may take some time for the data to be fully removed from Facebook’s systems. Additionally, deleting your data from Facebook will not automatically delete your data from BenzList.com. To delete your account and data from BenzList.com, please follow the instructions provided on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about the deletion of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.